Sep 11, 2009

A continued chapter

Guys, girls, gays, this is my first post on my new blog.. you can reach the last blog of mine - http://nageb.blogspot.com - last updated february 2008 (duh) and was thinking of leaving it there and here it goes, i'm starting a new one..

Things have changed dramatically, oh yes, 1 year plus huh? :-) I went up and down and up again, well in fact I am now We.. heheh, what I meant is that I've finally married to the most wonderful person on earth, its my lovely wifey lah~ (haha) and you can reach her at http://najibkhaleelah.blogspot.com. In fact, the determination of her updating her newly formed blog is one of the reason why i think of having one of my own would be great too :-)

I knew that there are people who are keen on reading my post, well, I will try my best on keep on writing..

Missed alot of my friends out there, guys I miss every single time we spent together, yet missing them even more when tomorrow comes..

xoxox (can this be done in a male blog?) haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment