May 13, 2010

I like to see the rain pours..

I really like to see the rain pours, the title said it all..

I like the smell of the rain, the color of the sky, the breeze of cool air, the mist of rain droplets, the running water on the road, bringing along the dust, sand, rocks, and everything else that can be carried away by the water from higher ground to the lower ground.. This is where I learn more about gravity, water level and such.. Well, I had this habit of mine since I was in my primary school.. It is nice.. I usually sit on my bike and watch the rain pours, like I'm watching the theatre of dreams.. No words came out, while my imargination runs wild..

From this habit of mine did I found a kitten soaked with rain and in coldness of water, pamper her and put her on a box with a banket (kain buruk kering) and some food.. It was the ikan bilis.. It was the first cat that we've ever raised as pet and her generations thereafter became the love of the family.. It was the starting point of having a cat as a pet~

Then when it rains again, I'll be watching it again and again.. Well I never get bored of it..

I really like to see the rain pours, the title said it all..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment: