May 17, 2010

The shortest path is not the shortcut

I've been working at Jalan Raja Chulan for 2 and a half years (and counting) and there are usual roads, short cut to the office route, go back Bangsar route, go back MJ (stands for Masjid Jamek) route, and so on and so forth..

Basically, when it comes to the best of 'Jalan pergi kerja' it has to be TTDI>Sprint>Jln Damanlela>Jln Damanseri>Jln Damansara>Jln Jelutong>Jln Damansara>Jln Mahameru>Jln Parlimen>Raja Laut>Lorong Gombak>Jalan Bunus 6>Jln Munshi Abdullah>Jln Dang Wangi>Jln Ampang>Jalan Gereja>Jln Raja Chulan>Persiaran Raja Chulan>Jln Ceylon> sampai parking spot dah..

But when it comes to going back home, it is not the same~ This is my best route (you can skip a lot of traffic) - Changkat Raja Chulan>Jln Raja Chulan>Jln Tun Perak>Jln Pudu>Jln Tun Sambhatan>Jln Tugu>Jln Cenderasari>Jln Tembusu>Jln Cenderawasih>Jln Parlimen>Jln Duta>Jln Semantan>Sprint>TTDI..

Well, I had just started to use my current Jalan Balik Rumah coz it saves me 30 minutes of traffic! But hey, that is not untill my 2 years here! Jalan Raja Chulan is very famous of it's traffic jam~ You may want to try it out!~ Google map is our friend :-)


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment: