May 25, 2010

Lock your keypad~

As per now, me myself is carrying two phones, this BB9000 and another old phone - a Sony Ericcsson K618i.. BB in my left pocket, and SE in my right pocket..

I quite not in the favor of locking the keypads, as previously, I liked calm shell aka flip phones, as their keypads are sealed.. And then my motorolla which had its keypad hard to be pressed, and yes, I've never owned a Nokia (though I've served them before) as they aren't in my liking.. I like to own others.. Haha..

Though BB have soOOooOooO many buttons, but it has an autolock functions, which is good, it lockes automatically after given time, but not the case of my SE.. It requires you to press 2 buttons, which sometimes I did treat my SE just like my BB, slip it inside my pocket.. Sometimes it act just like my previous moto, but yesterday was another story..

I received a call from Arin (previously he called me) saying..

"Nageb, ngko dah bagi aku 2 message kosong.."

"Oh! Ye ke? Sory2.. Aku lupe lock keypad lah tu!~ Haha.."

Honestly, it is quite embarrassing for me, and I laughed right after I dropped the call.. Hoho~ So, lock your keypads.. You'll never knew..
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

1 comment:

  1. betul..have to remind urself lah..anyway,cantik template baru...nice.. :)

    ReplyDelete